Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Interested in working at P2? Browse through our current available positions and apply today. P2 and its affiliated companies are Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.
Future Job Opportunities - If we currently do not have an opportunity you are qualified for, please submit your resume under one of our future opportunities. If a job opens up that you may be interested in, we will contact you directly with more information. Thank you!
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Senior Software Engineer is a senior technical member of the development team. They are responsible for designing, coding, and reviewing the work done by themselves and other team members. They participate in all aspects of the agile software development lifecycle, from inception to support. Senior Software Engineers embrace continuous personal improvement in their own learning process and take an active role in mentoring team members. Senior Software Engineers design and deliver complex solutions which address security, performance, and other product-wide considerations. They understand and improve the process and support adoption by the team. They work with other teams to increase the productivity of their own team. Senior Software Engineers share responsibility for creating a positive culture on the team and help other team members meet their objectives.
- Contributes independently across all functional and technical areas of a product.
- Understands and mitigates the impact of technical decisions across the entire product.
- Drives and manages design conversations for features considering business need.
- Defines and creates artifacts/documents that are valuable to the team and external stakeholders
- Incorporate new approaches (languages and technologies) into the team.
- Acts as a role model and mentors other team members technically and culturally.
- Contributes to defining and enforcing procedures, standards and methodologies related to software development.
Work Quality and Efficiency:
- Ensures quality of code within the team written or reviewed.
- Defines and adheres to quality/technical team standards.
- Reviews code across the product.
- Ensures that the teams’ deliverables meet the scheduled commitments.
Decision Making: Creativity, Judgement, Initiative & Flexibility:
- Makes decisions across the product that help long-term maintainability, reuse, security, and performance.
- Initiates conversations to get the support/clarity necessary to carry out a task.
- Engages in open, productive dialogue involving multiple viewpoints or conflicting perspectives both inside the team and between teams.
- Takes initiative to grow business knowledge and incorporate into technical decisions.
- Anticipates and addresses gaps in the product or process to meet company goals.
- Proactively assists in accomplishing team-level technical goals.
- Shares knowledge with other teams, both technical and cross-functional.
- Assists other internal teams and external contacts.
- Drives conversations of alignment of work with strategic initiatives and company goals.
- Recommended 6+ years of relevant experience
- BA/BS required, Technical Diploma in Computer Science, MIS, or IT or a related field preferred.
Tools and Technologies:
- .NET Framework (Core, Standard)
- Unit Testing / Integration Testing
- Design patterns
- Agile methodology
- Service experience (JSON, SOAP, WCF)
- HTML5 front-end (Angular preferred)
- MVC / MVVM, RESTful APIs, IoC Containers
- Xamarin Forms
- AWS or Microsoft Azure or cloud, web services
- Docker or other similar Container technologies
- Customer Support Consultant will handle day to day customer issues, provide resolutions, and escalate as necessary
- Analysis of complex issues, triaging issues to provide detailed problem descriptions for coordinating with development
- Focus on improving customer satisfaction
- Work with Global Customer Support management to adhere to or improve support processes
- Provide additional, valued added services to our customers such as data cleanup, and training on processes
Will participate in on-site Customer visits
Perform software testing of product Releases or Service Packs
Will participate in Customer User Group meetings / presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant work experience
- 1 - 3 years of customer support experience required
- Oil and Gas industry experience is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word skills
- Positive attitude and high performer
- Ability to learn and use business application software quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills especially working with customers via phone and email
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing deadlines and priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing SQL queries is a plus
- Experience with IIS web servers