The Software Quality Analyst is a mid-level professional serving as a member of the Excalibur team. He/She uses professional concepts, applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. The Analyst usually receives minimal instructions, works on problems of moderate scope, and follows standard practices in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
1) Design and execute testing using selected technologies with oversight by more senior analyst.
2) Adhere to established testing procedures and policies.
3) Effectively communicate testing issues on a regular basis.
4) Review and provide feedback into Features, User Stories, Bugs, and Test Cases.
1) Experience working within an Agile team environment.
2) Experience analyzing test results.
3) Clearly and accurately communicate with technical and non-technical personnel both written and verbally.
4) Eexperience creating and executing deterministic test cases including specific testing inputs, execution conditions, and expected results.
5) Experience in identifying, isolating and tracking software bugs.
6) Experience identifying potential problems users may encounter with software.
7) Experience in recording test progress and results.
8) Experience in Software QA methodologies, tools and techniques used to develop software products.
9) Self-starter, able to work with minimal direction from management. Understands need for lateral thinking and displays willingness to adapt to new ways of doing business.
10) Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
11) Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in software quality testing or equivalent field.
12) Working experience in an agile team environment.
13) Fundamental understanding of C#, object oriented programming, Source Control (check in/out, merging), IDEs (creating new project, files, debugging tools).
1) Ability to automate test cases via service or UI of a standalone application.